Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday Favorites {Exposed lighting}...

It's Friday and my husband's going away for the entire weekend.  Is it bad to say I'm a little excited about my alone time and the fact that I'll be able to sleep without being woken up by loud snores? I love my husband, but it's nice to have the house to myself every now an then.  Please tell me I'm not alone.   I'll be hanging out with the kids during the day, but still hope to finish the wall in my daughter's room.  She'll be sleeping in my room, while I work on her's at night.  I'm hoping to share some progress on Monday.

Exposed light bulbs are a growing trend that are popping up everywhere.  I love these types of bulbs and transparent shades that I'm almost certain they will make an appearance in our future kitchen/mudroom renovation.



No comments:

Post a Comment