Friday, July 4, 2014

Friday Favorites {Fourth of July}

Happy 4th of July, friends!  I hope you have a great time celebrating our independence with family and friends and lots of fireworks.  To get you in the mood, I thought it was only appropriate to share a few of my favorite patriotic projects and desserts.

Carmel over at Our Fifth House created these darling shorts using a bleach pen.  Aren't they cute?  I really want to make some for my daughter (and maybe myself!).
Everyone has seen the painted mason jars, but Katie at Addicted to DIY took it one step further and added cut out circles and stars.  I love how they look lit up at night!

What's a Fourth of July party without S'mores?  Jen over at Tatertos and Jello created these cute S'mores kits and even included the free printable.
I love these cute matchstick party favors from Lia Griffith.   Gotta have something to light those sparklers!  (You can download the free printable from her site.)
I have a major sweet tooth, so of course I had to include dessert! This truffle from Chef in Training looks amazing!

My kids wood love these red, white and blue Rice Krispies Treats from Lil' Luna.  Such a quick and easy summer treat.
Patriotic decor doesn't always have to include the traditional colors of red, white and blue.

How cute is this chalkboard paper bunting from Dolen Diaries?

Happy Fourth of July!

***If you love these projects as much as I do, please pin from the original source, thanks!***

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! Those mason jars are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete